STRUT Records UK offers us a very nice gift:
Constellations – The A to Z of Dennis Coffey: A Mix By House Shoes
1. Scorpio Intro- (feat Dennis Coffey, Jazzy Jeff, Jake One, and Q-Tip)
2. LL Cool J- Jinglin’ Baby
3. Dennis Coffey- Main Theme (Black Belt Jones OST)
4. Dennis Coffey- 7th Galaxy*
5. Dennis Coffey- Ride Sally Ride
6. The Temptations- Cloud Nine
7. Rodriguez- Sugar Man
8. Marvin Gaye- I Want You
9. Dennis Coffey- Garden Of The Moon
10. The Spinners- It’s A Shame
11. Dennis Coffey- Never Can Say Goodbye
12. Dennis Coffey- Whole Lotta Love
13. Diamond D- No Wonduh
14. Isley Brothers / Dennis Coffey & Lyman Woodward- It’s Your Thing
15. The Floaters- Float On
16. The Dramatics- In The Rain
17. The Dramatics- Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get
18. Dennis Coffey feat. Mick Collins (Dirtbombs) & Rachel Nagy (Detroit Cobras)- I Bet You*
19. Edwin Starr- Easin’ In (Hell Up In Harlem) / Digable Planets (Nickle Bags)
20. The Temptations- I Can’t Get Next To You
21. The Undisputed Truth- Smiling Faces Sometimes
22. Dennis Coffey feat. Mayer Hawthorne- All Your Goodies Are Gone*
Khruangbin is an American musical trio from Houston, Texas, with Laura Lee on bass, Mark Speer on guitar, and Donald Ray “DJ” Johnson Jr. on drums. The band is known for blending global music influences, classic soul, dub and psychedelia.
Their debut album, The Universe Smiles Upon You (2015), draws from the history of Thai music in the 1960s, while their second album, Con Todo El Mundo (2018), has influences from Spain and the Middle East. Speer, Lee, and DJ also host “AirKhruang” radio shows on NTS Radio and Facebook Live …
This is a monster. A killer. A true masterpiece. Shut up and dance!
Underworld are a British electronic music group formed in 1980 in Cardiff, Wales and the principal name of Karl Hyde and Rick Smith recording together. Prominent former members include Darren Emerson, from 1991 to 1999, and Darren Price, as part of the live band from 2005 to 2016.
After initial incarnation as a funk and synth-pop band, resulting in two albums between 1988 to 1989, Underworld gained prominence, after reshaping in 1993, into the progressive house and techno act, and releasing seven subsequent albums, including critically acclaomed Dubnobasswithmyheadman (1994), Second Toughest in the Infants (1996), and the signature 1996 single “Born Slippy .NUXX”.
Known for visual style and dynamic live performances, Underworld have influenced a wide range of artists and been featured in soundtracks and scores for films, television, and the 2012 Summer Olympics in London